- POSTED: 24 Jan 2014 14:10
This graph is an experimental feature that tracks number of views over time.
The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) has announced a new addition to the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
SINGAPORE: The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) has announced a new addition to the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
Mr Bruno Guilmart, president and chief executive officer of Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc, will join the board from February 1.
Mr Guilmart has held his current position since 2010. Prior to that, he was the president and CEO of Lattice Semiconductor and senior vice president of worldwide sales and marketing at Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing.
He also held senior management and engineering positions with Cadence Design Systems, Temic Semiconductors and Hewlett-Packard Company.
With his depth of experience and having lived and worked in the US, Europe and Asia, MTI said Mr Guilmart brings to the board a global-Asia perspective to the needs of global mid-sized companies.
Meanwhile, four other board members have been re-appointed.
• Mr Gautam Banerjee, chairman, Blackstone Singapore.
• Mr Jean-Luc Butel, corporate vice president and president of Baxter International's international operations
• Ms Cham Hui Fong, assistant secretary-general, National Trades Union Congress
• Mr Kwek Mean Luck, CEO and dean of the Civil Service College and deputy secretary (development), Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office