- POSTED: 22 May 2014 13:00
SM Entertainment said Wednesday that EXO's upcoming Seoul concerts will still go on, despite the absence of group member Kris, who sued the company over contractual issues last week.
SEOUL: K-pop boy band EXO’s management agency, SM Entertainment, announced Wednesday that the group's upcoming concerts, which will take place in Seoul from May 23-25, will go on despite the absence of group member Kris, reported Korean media.
Kris sued the company last week in a bid to have his contract terminated, and will not be performing.
SM Entertainment said that the other 11 members of EXO are now hard at work preparing to stage the concerts without him.
The concerts mark the second anniversary of EXO’s debut, and are part of the group's first concert tour.
In a video clip addressed to their fans on Wednesday, the other 11 EXO members revealed that they will play gigs in Hong Kong and China in June, after their Seoul concerts, but made no mention of Kris.