- POSTED: 27 Sep 2013 19:37
This graph is an experimental feature that tracks number of views over time.
Seven new members have been appointed to the Civil Service College (CSC) Board of Directors for a two-year term from October 1.
SINGAPORE: Seven new members have been appointed to the Civil Service College (CSC) Board of Directors for a two-year term from October 1.
They were appointed by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister-in-charge of the Civil Service Teo Chee Hean.
The new members are:
- Professor Ang Soon, executive director for the Centre For Leadership & Cultural Intelligence at the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University; and head of Strategy, Management & Organisation division
- Dr Cheong Koon Hean, chief executive officer, Housing Development Board; and deputy secretary (Special Duties), Ministry of National Development
- Mr Walter Fernandez, editor-in-chief, MediaCorp; and managing director, MediaCorp Press
- Ms Stephanie Gault, managing director, Accenture Management Consulting
- Mrs Helen Khoo, executive director, Wing Tai Retail Pte Ltd
- Mr John Nolan, senior vice president, Human Resources, Global Markets, Unilever
- Mr Saktiandi bin Supaat, head of FX Research, Global Markets, Global Banking, Maybank Group
The Civil Service College is a central institution tasked with developing public officers for their current and future roles.
It also contributes to building a first-class Public Service worthy of Singapore and Singaporeans.
The CSC Board draws on experienced leaders, from both the public and private sectors, who are able to provide effective stewardship for CSC and ensure that it remains a dynamic institution vital to the Singapore Public Service.
Six Board members have also been re-appointed for a further two-year term from October 1.
- Mr Choo Eng Chuan, Partner, Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Mr Aubeck Kam, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Communications and Information
- Mr Desmond Kuek, president & CEO, SMRT Corporation Ltd
- Ms Kwee Wei Lin, CEO, Millenia Hotel Pte Ltd; and vice president, Pontiac Land Group
- Mr Kwek Mean Luck, Dean & CEO, Civil Service College; and Deputy Secretary (Development), Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office
- Mr Loh Khum Yean, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Manpower
In addition, the chairman of the CSC Board of Directors, Ms Yong Ying-I, Permanent Secretary, Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office, has also been re-appointed for a further two-year term beginning on October 1.