CNA Insider #InspirAsian Contest
Do you know an unsung hero in Indonesia or Malaysia who is an inspiration to the world?
A person, or even a small community, that is quietly making the world a better place?
They could be doing so by helping those in need. Championing the sick or disadvantaged.
Or, just being a shining example of hope and courage by having overcome the odds.
Tell us who they are. Be an agent of #InspirAsian - help CNA Insider share their untold stories with the world.
(For examples of such stories, see CNA Insider.)
You and your nominee will stand to win SGD500 each, subject to terms and conditions.
- This contest is valid from 30 October 2017 to 5 January 2018 23:59 hours, and is open to anyone who is above 18 years old except for employees of Mediacorp Pte Ltd (“Mediacorp”) and their immediate family members. By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to be bound by the official rules, regulations and decisions of Mediacorp.
- By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to participate in any form of publicity for this contest. Mediacorp reserves the right to disqualify any winner(s) in the event that the winner(s) refuses or fails to participate in such publicity for this contest.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for credit, goods or services. Mediacorp reserves the right to replace the prizes with other items of similar value without giving prior notice.
- Each participant must nominate an inspiring figure who resides in Indonesia or Malaysia. The participant can be from anywhere in the world but the nominee must be based in Indonesia or Malaysia. Contest story submissions will be subjected to verification by Mediacorp’s editorial team.
- The winning story will be selected at the discretion of Mediacorp’s editorial team, and Mediacorp reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
- Mediacorp’s editorial team will select a total of four winning entries, two submissions where nominee is based in Indonesia and two submissions where nominee is based in Malaysia.
- The contest participant who submitted the winning entry and the nominee in the winning entry will each win a cash prize of Singapore Dollars Five Hundred Dollars (SGD500).
- Winners will be contacted by a representative of Mediacorp for bank account information. The prize money will be remitted to winners’ bank via bank transfer. Transfer may take more than 4 weeks after confirmation of bank details. Mediacorp will bear all bank charges arising from the bank transfer.
- Mediacorp will reserve the right to forfeit prize or award to another contest participant if winner does not respond within 14 working days.
- The decisions of Mediacorp on all matters relating to this contest are final, conclusive and binding and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
- Mediacorp reserves the right to change or amend any of these terms and conditions, and to suspend or cancel the contest, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
By participating in this contest, participants agree that their personal data may be used by Mediacorp and the Mediacorp group of companies (collectively “Mediacorp”) to send them marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of Mediacorp and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If you have any questions relating to Mediacorp’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact Mediacorp’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.