Events & Seminars
Channel NewsAsia events enable clients to achieve a variety of objectives by building or reinforcing brand awareness of their products and services by leveraging on the credibility and strength of Channel NewsAsia and our value-added service.
Our extensive experience in forums, seminars, promotions and media relations will also ensure maximum effectiveness for the client.
Our event management service goes right down to the finer details of content development and on-site event management for clients interested in reaching out to professionals, managers, executives and business people (PMEB), which are also Channel NewsAsia’s core group of viewers. The team provides a total solution for the clients, from event strategic planning, promotion and production to logistics planning including venue sourcing, contractor liaison and RSVP services.
Our services also include:
1. Event strategic planning & management
- Event objective, budgeting, planning and management
- Subject and topic research and evaluation
- Profile search, selection and evaluation
2. Event promotion, marketing & production
- Event trailer production and promotion
- Internet and website branding production and promotion
- On-site branding and marketing
- Research, scripting, directing, filming, editing and scheduling of event trailers
3. Event support and logistics by Channel NewsAsia
- Event production and on-site planning and management
- On-site registration & ticket pickup service (extra manpower to be provided by sponsor)
- Emcee, event script and direction
- Island-wide ticketing & credit card service registration and public enquiry service
- Audio and visual projection system and service
- Venue, staging and branding support
Clients are assured that the event is cost-efficient as the team exercises strict budget controls without compromising the quality of the event. With Channel NewsAsia as the on-air medium, clients will benefit from the high audience reach at a very special rate.
For more information, please email us at: Channel NewsAsia Sales