The Next Wave
The Next Wave - S1E2: Millennial Parents
Millennial moms and dads are tech-savvy and digitally connected. But what exactly do these new parents look for when it comes to spending on their kids? And how are brands trying to win them over?
Millennial Parents. Eco-consumers. Middle-Aged Men In Lycra (MAMILs).
Meet the next wave of consumers with a rising spending power.
In each episode, we explore a fast-growing consumer demographic in Asia, and gain intimate insights into the trends surrounding them:
- Why is the male grooming industry on the rise?
- How are companies bridging the divide to reach consumers in rural areas of China and India?
- What are the opportunities in Asia's Silver Economy?
- How are brands empowering today's tech savvy parents to raise their kids?
- What makes avid middle-aged cyclists attractive to lifestyle marketers?
Find out how businesses are developing a long-term brand relationship with these groups, with specific marketing strategies and product development with a digital twist.